Karolina Burdon Illustration Blog

Jan 20, 2011

Sketchbook

Posted by xx
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: collage, personal, sketchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

PORTFOLIO

PORTFOLIO

ARCHIVE

  • advertorial
  • beauty
  • business
  • collage
  • cover design
  • editorial
  • fashion illustration
  • health
  • illustration
  • mental health

POPULAR

  • The wedding toasts // The Pool
    I was pleased to illustrate another article for The Pool titled "The wedding toasts I'll never give" by Ada Calhoun on what ...
  • /Everybody's/ Secret
    It's been ages since I uploaded work for Illustration Friday... Here it is: SECRET But aren't secrets tiresome?
  • Sarah Angold
    New and full of amazing ideas Designers  on the way! In Amelia`s Magazine you will find a shortcut to the future fashion cool names. Be p...
  • Alternative therapies // Psychologia Dziƛ
    One of last year's editorials I had the pleasure to illustrate. Alternative cures in psychotherapy, namely using botox and St John'w...
  • Fashion collages
    A few of freshly cut and painted fashion collages.
ALL PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATIONS HEREIN ARE OWNED BY KAROLINA BURDON, UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE 2012-17. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.